This tutorial assumes you’ve already created your new email account in Plesk.
Now let’s learn how to setup that new email account inOutlook 2013, so you’ll be able to send and receive emails to and from that new email account.
3) Click the Add Account button
4) Click Manual setup or additional server types, then click next
5) Click POP or IMAP, then click Next
7) Enter your email address
8) Select the account type you wish to use.
9) Enter the incoming and outgoing mail servers. On a typical setup, this is mail.example.com where example.com would be replaced with your actual domain name.
10) Enter your email address into the User Name field
13) Click the Outgoing Server tab
14) Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, then click OK
16) If the automated test comes back with green check-marks, you should see the following screen. If not, please contact our support team so that we can help you troubleshoot the issue.